Learn if the Delaware Statutory Trust (DST) is the right fit for your 1031 exchange!The Delaware Statutory Trust (DST) can serve accredited investors as a powerful tool for their 1031 exchange. As a DST investor you afford yourself the opportunity to defer your taxes through a section 1031 exchange, become a passive investor in institutional quality real estate, and collect monthly income from the revenues generated from the DST.
How to Utilize DSTs in a 1031 Exchange
The DST can serve as a primary replacement property, help replace "boot," or be a back up for identification purposes for your 1031 exchange.
- Opportunity for passive monthly income
- Low investment minimums
- No management responsibilities
- Access to institutional-quality property
- Limited personal liability
- Non-recourse debt
- Lower minimum investments
- Easier access for diversification by sector, geography, and demographics
- Provide back-up options for identification purposes
- Ability to close in 3-5 business days